The Amazing Spider Tank

The Amazing Spider Tank
Spider-Tank, Spider-Tank. Does whatever a Spider-Tank does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't, he's a tank. Look out! He is a Spider-Tank!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fun Destiny statistics so far

I saw this infographic courtesy of DestinyDB and thought it was pretty cool:

I find it very interested the nearly equal spread between all the classes. That is awesome. I love variety and after playing with people who were using the other classes I must say I'm even more excited to try them out. I can't seem to leave my Hunter though as there is so much more to do. Soon though.

Also, see that graphic with how many guardians there are at the various levels? I'm not sure when this was taken but there are only 177 people at lvl 25. I'm at lvl 26 and almost 27, they didn't even make a graphic for us. That's pretty cool. I must be in the small minority (although it will probably quickly become a majority). Nonetheless I find it cool to see stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment